Friday, May 10, 2013

Just another day

May 10, 2013

It is raining. First things in the morning feels down pressing. Darkness is never a good feeling.
Just as the day went the rain never amount to anything big, just enough to help the nature to wake up of the winter sleep.
Why am I writing?
Just feels like a nice day anyway. I've taking pictures from  inside the house as the birds at the feeder and the rabbits  making a date. It looks like the whole nature has a need to have some "drink" to give the energy to start a new seasons growth.
At my regular evening routine I noticed that my vision was exceptionally good in comparison of other evenings. I do wonder why?
Will I ever get an answer or is it just my believe and faith that God is with me? In any case I do feel exceptionally good without thinking if I am in a dream or imagination.
I don't have any other way of share my joyful feeling than just write here. How good does it do to me or is anyone sharing it with me - really does not matter. It is good to be able to see clearer than before - vision or imagination - medical help - or God's blessing? - Just enough to have a grateful and joyful evening.
Blessed night for every one , if you ever read this.

No comments: