Sunday, June 2, 2013

May 14 2013


I wish I could write on my log, but I am stuck and Dirk is away at the cottage. I am trying to get the Afghans done for the bridal shower.  Hard on my hands. I do get up and just watch out the window.

How little we notice the beauty of every day surroundings.  Maybe I am not like most people. I do find a true joy just watching how the leafs are getting bigger day by day, how the lilac and apple blossom buds are opening, how the birds don’t seem to be happy that I am cutting down on the feeding. It is time they get uses on self support. The whole place looks so peaceful.

<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->


The two rabbits are enjoying them selves and I do enjoy there connection or disagreements.  It just is peace people ignore. It is a beauty better than any human artist can make.  Being alone I do feel abandoned lots of time, but when I look out there – I’m not. The Lord creates the view to peace…

No comments: